ESSAY-CONCLUSION

In a blink of an eye, my first semester is almost ended.

Thinking back of the past, when i was first being introduced by the courses especially Integrated Studio, i was always wondering.. I am taking Quantity Surveying but why i have to study like an architect, learning architectural writing and doing studio works and sketching. However, now i feel great of  doing so because these were all fresh and special memories for me who will never be exposed to this kind of things anymore.

For me, there were quite lot of changes and differences from the first project until the last. The very first project was done individually and to tell the truth, my drawing is seriously bad. However, i had put a lot of efforts in doing the things better(learning from my architecture friend). And soon, i myself could see some improvements in sketching and water coloring. I understand that for others who are good at drawing, my sketches are nothing but for me, i feel satisfied because i had always tried my best.

Until the last two projects only i realized that there is a very strong bond between the first year Quantity Surveying students. We as the four main dancers were dancing for the whole night without resting for the performance night. Yet the others were being there with us, giving us moral support and never leaving. Even though we didn't get the best performance award, i knew that we are always the best. The night we worked and cheered together, the feeling of touching, i will never forget!

Lastly, i would like to show my appreciation to my studio master, Prof Mastura who had given me an advice-do the thing that you can and make it the best. And also thanks a lot to all the Quantity Surveying members for giving me such a wonderful memory! We are the champion~


0 comments:

Post a Comment